- Works wonders as a base gravy to customised dishes.
- Tailored for culinary experts like you, helping to inspire menus
- Preserves consistency
- No Preservatives
Diverse Applications, Can be used for Veg and Non Veg Dishes
Directions for Use
Cooking instruction Chicken Masala
- Take Onion Tomato Masala Gravy 100 Gms and sauté in a pan .
- Add cooked chicken 250 Gms and sauté . ( Roasted ,Grilled or Boiled)
- Add coriander powder 4gms,cumin powder 3 gms Gms and mix well.
- Add kashmiri Red Chilli Powder and bedgi chilli powder 5 Gms mix and Sauté.
- Add Plain Chicken stock without salt 650 gms and simmer till
- The consistency and salt level is attained.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
|Nutritional Information||Approximate Values|
|Amount per 100 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.5|
Onion, Tomato Solids, Refined Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Mixed Spices, Cashew Nut, Salt
To be kept in a cool dry place. Store in dry closed warehouse, away from sunlight protected from rain, dust, insects & rodents. Material must be kept on pallets and away from wall.REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING