- Works wonders as a base gravy to customised dishes.
- Tailored for culinary experts like you, helping to inspire menus
- Preserves consistency
- No Preservatives
Chef Solutions Onion Tomato Masala is a base gravy which can be used for making Indian Gravies. Master tailored for culinary experts like you with diverse applications!
Diverse Applications, Can be used for Veg and Non Veg Dishes
Directions for Use
Cooking instruction Chicken Masala
- Take Onion Tomato Masala Gravy 100 Gms and sauté in a pan .
- Add cooked chicken 250 Gms and sauté . ( Roasted ,Grilled or Boiled)
- Add coriander powder 4gms,cumin powder 3 gms Gms and mix well.
- Add kashmiri Red Chilli Powder and bedgi chilli powder 5 Gms mix and Sauté.
- Add Plain Chicken stock without salt 650 gms and simmer till
- The consistency and salt level is attained.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
|Nutritional Information||Approximate Values|
|Amount per 100 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.5|
Onion, Tomato Solids, Refined Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Mixed Spices, Cashew Nut, Salt
To be kept in a cool dry place. Store in dry closed warehouse, away from sunlight protected from rain, dust, insects & rodents. Material must be kept on pallets and away from wall. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING