Chef Solutions Lime Seasoning – 4in1, 250gm
- TRYIT05: GET +5% OFF (on Ingredients)! Shop for INR 399 & above
- CSAPRON: GET Free CS Cooking Apron! Shop for INR 1,999 & above
- FEAST10: GET +10% OFF (on Ingredients)! Shop for INR 999 & above
- EQUIP10: GET +10% OFF (All Access)! Shop for Rs 9,999 & above
- HOME20: GET +20% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs 3,499 & above
- CHEF25: GET +25% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs 4,999 & above
- WHOL30: GET +30% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs 6,499 & above
- MAHA35: GET +35% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs. 14,999 & above
- Bank Offer: Rs. 10 Instant Cashback! Shop for Rs. 199 & above
- No Cost EMI: Shop for Rs. 10,000 above, Pay later at Zero Effective Interest in Easy Installments (3 Months) with HDFC/ ICICI/ AMEX/ Kotak/ StanC/ Axis Bank
- No added MSG
- Low Salt
- No Residual
- Easy dilution
- Strong flavour
Directions for Use
- As marination, use 40 gms of seasoning with Oil and water for 1 kg of raw meat.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing equal parts of oil and water 25ml each, for every one kg of raw meat and 40 gms of seasoning.
- Immerse the meat in the made mixture for at least 4 hours prior to the cooking of same.
- As sprinkler to enhance taste, use 20 - 25 gms for 1 kg of finished product. For making beverages using as per your taste buds
- Use it as post fry sprinkler by sprinkling it on fried food as soon as food comes out of oil. Same technique can be applied for creating a variety of flavoured nuts.
- Salads: Replace seasoning of vegetables and dressing with our seasoning. Dosage: 40 gms of CS seasoning for one litre of dressing.
- Dips: Mix mayonnaise (low acidic) with 50 to 60 grams of CS seasoning depending on strength of your choice.
|Theoretical Nutritional Facts per 100g of product|
|Added Sugar (g)||1.40|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.