Chef Solutions Tempura Flour – AAA Fine, 500 gm
Chef Solutions Tempura Flour is the quintessential batter, that gives seafood, vegetables and poultry a delicate, crispy coating. It’s outstanding appearance, texture and holding power make it ideal for all kinds of fried foods from appetizers to desserts.
- TRYIT05: GET +5% OFF (on Ingredients)! Shop for INR 399 & above
- CSAPRON: GET Free CS Cooking Apron! Shop for INR 1,999 & above
- FEAST10: GET +10% OFF (on Ingredients)! Shop for INR 999 & above
- EQUIP10: GET +10% OFF (All Access)! Shop for Rs 9,999 & above
- HOME20: GET +20% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs 3,499 & above
- CHEF25: GET +25% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs 4,999 & above
- WHOL30: GET +30% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs 6,499 & above
- MAHA35: GET +35% OFF (Ingredients)! Shop for Rs. 14,999 & above
- Bank Offer: Rs. 10 Instant Cashback! Shop for Rs. 199 & above
- No Cost EMI: Shop for Rs. 10,000 above, Pay later at Zero Effective Interest in Easy Installments (3 Months) with HDFC/ ICICI/ AMEX/ Kotak/ StanC/ Axis Bank
- Healthier than traditional deep frying batter, absorbs 25% less oil
- Higher adhesion power than corn flour; works on cottage cheese too!
- 30 mins Hold-time
- Translucent finish with airy texture when fried
- Use tempura flour for various batter fried foods, meant for straight service.
- Always pat-dry seafood or vegetables for better results
- Use ice chilled water for best results, and keep batter chilled when not in use.
- Tempura flour can be used for dredging purposes for pan fried items.
Directions for Use
- Prepare ingredients such as large prawns, pieces of fish fillet, or vegetables; dry well. Keep chilled until use
- Pour 2 parts of ice cold water into a mixing bowl
- Add 1 part of CS Tempura Flour to the mixing bowl
- Stir quickly until the flour is moistened.
- In a frying pan, heat oil to about 170-180°C.
- Dredge food with tempura flour, dip it in made batter, drain excess batter, deep fry in preheated oil. Fry until food is golden in colour and crispy. Drain on a wire rack or paper towel. Sprinkle our CS Seasoning of your choice. Serve hot.
|Serving 1 Cup (196g)|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.