Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Boneless Chicken, cut into cubes: 200gms
- Potatoes, cut into cubes: 1
- Garlic cloves, minced: 6 nos
- Onion, chopped: 1
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Tomato paste: 2tbsp
- Bay leaves: 1
- Curry powder: ½ tsp
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Put chicken pieces into a large bowl. Add all the spices and tomato paste into the bowl of chicken. Mix well and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- 2 .Heat a pot to medium heat. Add oil and heat. Add in garlic and onions and saute until somewhat translucent and fragrant.
- 3 .Add the marinated chicken into the pot and let brown a little. Use your spatula to scrape the chicken from the bottom of the pot so it doesn’t stick or burn. Add a little water to prevent burning and sticking. Once the chicken browns a little, add two cups of chicken stock or water, two bay leaves, and the potatoes.
- 4 .Bring the pot to a boil on high, then immediately turn it down to medium low to simmer. Cover with lid and cook till the chicken become tender.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice