Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Baby Corn 20gms
- Snow peas 20gms
- Red Peppers 20gms
- French Beans 20gms
- Green Peppers 20gms
- Onion 50gm
- Garlic 20gm
- Tofu 200gm
- Oil 50ml
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .In a non stick (preferably cast iron ) pan heat 20 ml of oil.
- 2 .Sear the tofu with some salt and set aside.
- 3 .Heat another 20 ml of the oil and stir in the baby corn, snow peas, and French beans. All cut into equal sized triangles or batons.
- 4 .Add 100ml of teriyaki sauce and toss the vegetables. Season as per taste.
- 5 .Next heat the rest of the 10 mls of oil and add in the sliced peppers and onion and chopped garlic. Stir fry till sot and golden brown. Add 100ml of teriyaki sauce. Season and stir fry.
- 6 .In a sepearte pan add 100 ml of teriyaki sauce and 20ml of water.once the mixture starts bubbling with the help of a tong glaze each side of the tofu steak.
- 7 .For plating, put the onion and pepper mixture first, following with the tofu steak and the veggies mix on top of it. Garnish with a sprig of coriander.
More similar recipes
- Teriyaki chicken with steamed rice.
- Teriyaki pork chop with mashed potato.
- Salmon with teriyaki glaze and garlic broccoli.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice