Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- (2 pounds assorted vegetables trimmed and halved or cut into 2 inch pieces.) Asparagus, mushrooms, red onion, red bell peppers, baby carrots and yellow squash.
- olive oil:- 5 tbsp.
- lemon juice:- 2tbsp.
- salt:- 1tsp.
- pepper:-1/4 tsp
- dried Italian seasoning:- 1 1/2 tsp.
- garlic minced:- 1 1/2 tap.
- parsley leaves chopped:- 1/4 cup
- lemon wedges for serving optional.
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning and minced garlic in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- 2 .Add the vegetables to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- 3 .Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- 4 .Add the denser vegetables first, such as the carrots (or potatoes if using). Cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the rest of the vegetables to the grill.
- 5 .Cook the vegetables for 3-5 minutes per side or until browned and tender. Place the vegetables on a serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
- 6 .(Make sure all the vegetables are uniformly coated. Let marinate for 15 minutes to an hour before grilling.)
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice
Recommended CS products
- NO STOCK
- NO STOCK