Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless: 1 no
- Honey: ½ Teaspoon
- Mustard Sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Whole grain slider bun: 1 no.
- Mayonnaise: 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoon
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Rub the Chicken Breast with chipotle seasoning and half teaspoon of olive oil. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- 2 . Place the Panko breadcrumbs in a shallow plate. Dredge the chicken breast in Panko. Keep aside for another 10 minutes.
- 3 .Heat the rest of the oil in a pan. Shallow fry the chicken for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4 .Add a pinch of chipotle seasoning and half teaspoon of mustard sauce to the mayonnaise.
- 5 .Spread chipotle mayo sauce on both sides of bun. Gently place the fried chicken breast in between the buns.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice