Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt(less sour)
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Heat 1 teaspoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- 2 .Season chicken breasts with the salt and pepper ans 1tsp of CS Chipotle seasoning. Add to pan and sear for 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- 3 .Remove chicken breasts from the pant to a plate and cover with aluminium foil to keep warm.
- 4 .Reduce heat to medium and add remaining one teaspoons olive oil to the pan.
- 5 .Add diced onion and cook, for 4-5 minutes, until softened. Add garlic and sauté for few seconds.
- 6 .Mix soy sauce and remaining Chipotle seasoning and pour it to the pan after this immediately add chicken broth, and cream cheese and stir until melted.
- 7 .Return the chicken breasts to the pan, along with any accumulated juices, and turn to coat in the sauce.
- 8 .Cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 7-9 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. (It will depend on how thick your chicken breasts are.) I like to spoon some of the sauce over the chicken breasts halfway through the cooking time.
- 9 .Once the chicken is cooked through, turn off the heat stir in yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper if required.
- 10 .Serve chicken breasts with extra sauce spooned over the top, and enjoy
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice
Recommended CS products
- 7%OFF NO STOCK
Chef Solutions Macaroni Pasta – Big, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
Chef Solutions Fusilli Pasta – 3cm, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
Chef Solutions Penne Pasta – 5cm, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
- 5%OFF NO STOCK
- 5%OFF NO STOCK