Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- Prawn Cutlets (Butterflied) – 7 to 8 pcs
- Egg – 2 nos.
- Plain Flour – 100 g
- Milk (fresh) – 300 ml
- Coriander – to garnish
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Clean and butterfly the prawns
- 2 .Whisk the eggs with the milk and place into a bowl, in a separate bowl place the flour and the bread crumbs in another
- 3 .Firstly, dip the prawns into the flour, shake off the excess and dip into the egg mix, finally place into the breadcrumbs
- 4 .Preheat the deep fryer (180 degrees Celsius) and cook the prawn cutlets until golden brown
- 5 .For the dip, mix mayonnaise and a sweet chilli sauce together.
- 6 .Arrange the prawns on a plate and place the sweet chilli mayonnaise into a side dish.
- 7 .Garnish with the coriander.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice