Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- Baby corns 10 nos
- Sugar A pinch
- Refined flour (Maida) 1 cup
- Corn flour 1 ½ tsp
- Oil 200 ml
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Slit baby corn lengthwise into halves.
- 2 .Combine refined flour and cornstarch in a bowl and mix.
- 3 .Add Tandoori seasoning and pinch of sugar mix well.
- 4 .Add drinking soda and whisk well into a smooth batter.
- 5 .Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- 6 .Dip baby corns in the batter and deep-fry in hot oil, till crisp and light brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
- 7 .Serve hot with Tandoori mayo dip.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice