Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- Russet Potato (peeled) – 910 g
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Chopped Parsley – 2 tsp
- Grated Parmesan – ½ cup/ 55 g
- Mozzarella Cheese (grated) – ½ cup
- Egg – 4 nos.
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper –to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese (halved crosswise) – 6 Sticks
- All-purpose Flour – 1cup/ 125g
- Oil – for frying
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Add the potatoes to a large pot with enough cold water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until tender when pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- 2 .Drain the potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Use a potato masher to mash the potatoes until there are no large chunks left.
- 3 .Add the garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, 1 beaten egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- 4 .Take a spoonful of potatoes and form into a patty.
- 5 .Place a cheese stick in the middle and wrap the potato around the cheese until it is evenly covered.
- 6 .Arrange the formed croquettes on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- 7 .Place the flour, 3 remaining eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow bowls. Dredge the croquettes in the flour, shaking off any excess; then dredge in the egg and the bread crumbs.
- 8 .Heat the oil in a large pot until it reaches 350°F (180°C). Fry the croquettes for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice
Recommended CS products
- NO STOCK