Ingredients used for Bruschetta:
- Onion (small size, finely chopped) – 1 no.
- Tomatoes (medium size, finely chopped) – 5 to 6 nos.
- Garlic (crushed) – 4 to 5 cloves
- Fresh Basil (chopped) – 5 to 6 leaves
- Balsamic vinegar – 20 ml
- Extra virgin olive oil – 50 ml
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Cut the eggplant into thin circles. Mix corn flour, refined flour, salt, red chilli powder and mix well. Add some water to make a batter.
- 2 .In a kadhai heat oil. Dip each eggplant circle into the batter and roll in the panko crumbs and deep fry them till golden brown. Take out the fried eggplant on the tissue paper.
- 3 .In a large bowl, mix onion, tomatoes, garlic and basil. Add balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Mix again. Cover and keep it for at least one hour to soak and blend the flavours together.
- 4 .Serve the mixture on each piece of eggplant and serve.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice