Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Boil 500mls of water and add a fist full of salt to make the water salty. Add the pasta when the water comes to a boil. Strain and keep aside after coating with oil to prevent sticky noodles.
- 2 .In a frying pan heat 30 ml of oil. Lightly dust the shredded chicken with flour, salt and pepper. Once the oil is heated add the chicken and brown all side . Once the pieces come off the pan surface easily; set it aside over some kitchen napkins.
- 3 .Parboil the broccoli, carrot and beans and transfer to ice bath. Dices of vegetables are recommended.
- 4 .In a pan heat oil, add chopped onion and sauté till translucent. Add chopped garlic and cook till golden brown. Add the chicken and vegetables. Add seasoning and 5gms of Cajun seasoning and toss for a few moments.
- 5 .Reduce heat and add the cream. Add the pasta and toss. Finish with parmesan, parsley and the remaining seasoning. Toss a few times and plate as per preference. Bon appetite.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice