Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Chicken leg/Breast 250gms
- Mashed potato 50gms
- Butter 20gms
- onion paste 15gms
- Garlic chopped 10gms
- White oil 10ml
- Water 20ml
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Marinade the chicken with 5ml of oil, the onion paste, garlic and seasoning to taste. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight for best results, with 2 hours being mandatory.
- 2 .Brush a corrugated griddle pan(optional; any regular nonstick pan will do just fine) with the remaining oil. Make sure the spreading is uniform.
- 3 .Once the pan begins to smoke a little, place the chicken pieces after removing excessive marination. DO NOT fiddle with the pieces too much.
- 4 .Give each side a minute and a half then transfer to a fresh plate.
- 5 .Preheat the oven at 250*c for 5 minutes
- 6 .Place the chicken on an oven tray with 5gms of butter at 180*c for 10 minutes
- 7 .Meanwhile, add the mash potato to a fresh pan and add 10gms of butter. Seasoning is optional.
- 8 .Meanwhile, add the mash potato to a fresh pan and add 10gms of butter. Seasoning is optional.
- 9 .In a small sauce pan add the 20ml of water and 30 gms of the Demi Glace. Once the mixture reduces to a sauce like consistency add the remaining 5gms of butter.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice
Recommended CS products
- 7%OFF NO STOCK
Chef Solutions Macaroni Pasta – Big, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
Chef Solutions Fusilli Pasta – 3cm, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
Chef Solutions Penne Pasta – 5cm, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
- 5%OFF NO STOCK
- 5%OFF NO STOCK