Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Chicken thigh deboned: 300 gm
- Garlic chopped : 30 gms
- Chopped red chili : 20 gm
- Chopped green chili : 10gm
- Sesame oil : 5ml
- Corn flour : 3+2 tbspn
- Eggs : 4
- Chili oil : 3ml
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Wash and pat dry the chicken pieces.
- 2 .In a mixing bowl add the chicken, sesame oil, chili oil, 10 gms of garlic and mix well
- 3 .Beat 4 eggs and add the chicken pieces to it and coat with corn flour
- 4 .Deep fry and set aside on kitchen towels
- 5 .Make corn flour and water slurry
- 6 .In a wok or tossing pan add oil and sauté red and green chili.
- 7 .Add the remaining chopped garlic and sauté till golden
- 8 .Add the hot garlic sauce and add water till submerged
- 9 .Add the chicken pieces and reduce till the gravy is thick. Use slurry only if the gravy is not thick enough
- 10 .Adjust seasoning and serve hot
- Hot garlic pork
- hot garlic prawns
- meifoon fried rice.
- Use slurry only if the gravy isn’t thick enough.
- In case chicken thighs are not available
- chicken breast nuggets can be used.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice