Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- Potatoes : 300-400 gms
- Water : 400ml-500ml
- Leeks : 200 gms
- Onion : 150 gms
- Butter : 50 gms
- White oil : 20 ml
- White wine:30 ml
- Rosemary: 2 sprigs
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices. Keep in salted cold water to avoid oxidization.
- 2 .Slice leeks and onions.
- 3 .To 400-500ml of luke warm water add veg aromat powder and ensure no lumps are formed
- 4 .In a heavy bottomed pan or casserole heat 20 ml of oil and add the potatoes and cook.
- 5 .Cook on a low flame to avoid color on the potato by adding a ladle of stock from time to time.
- 6 .When the potatoes are soft , add the onion and leek and cook till translucent. Add the rosemary sprig and ladles of stock.
- 7 .Keep cooking at medium flame till the stock is all used up.
- 8 . Do not reduce the stock completely, instead turn off the flame when its almost gone, or the potatoes are fully cooked. Remove the rosemary.
- 9 .Cool off stew till room temperature.
- 10 .Blend the stew by gradually adding cubes of cold butter
- 11 .Adjust seasoning and serve hot with a quennel of mascarpone cheese.
- Dry rubs for tofu steaks
- enriching stews or making vegetable stock for other soup bases.
- slice of potatoes must be thin and evenly cut to ensure uniform cooking.
- If a stock is less plain water can be added as required.
- Ensure the butter to be cold when blending.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice
Recommended CS products
- 7%OFF NO STOCK
Chef Solutions Macaroni Pasta – Big, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
Chef Solutions Fusilli Pasta – 3cm, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
Chef Solutions Penne Pasta – 5cm, 1KgItalian Style 100% Durum Wheat Semolina
- 5%OFF NO STOCK
- 5%OFF NO STOCK