Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Chicken wings W/S : 750 gms
- Garlic cloves : 40 gms
- Olive oil : 80 ml
- Pepper powder : 1 Tbspn
- Salt : A/R
- Salt : A/R
- Chili flakes : 2 pinches
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .In a cooking foil wrap the garlic cloves with a pinch of salt and microwave for 6 minutes at 140 degrees.
- 2 .In a mixing bowl pour the olive oil. Add the roasted garlic, pepper, chili flakes and salt.
- 3 .Add the chicken, mix well and set aside over night or atleast 3 hours. Making cut marks on the chicken is suggested.
- 4 .Once ready to grill, spray your grill with oil and let it come up to a heat level of 200 degrees.
- 5 .Place the chicken wings on the grill and let the wings get charred. Do not shake off excess marinate.
- 6 .Once the wings are grilled, on a baking tray lay out the pieces.
- 7 .Set the oven at 170 and preheat for 5 minutes
- 8 .Save the leftover marinate for brushing
- 9 .Brush the wings once before putting in the oven, and apply one more coat after 3 minutes. cook for another 2 minute or until the skin is crisp
- Salsa Verde
- Pico di gaillo
- fresh tomato and onion salsa.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice