Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- 1 cup each red, yellow and green pepper
- 5-6 cup lettuce leaves
- ½ cup olive oil
- 100 gms cheese, crumbled
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, stir in pepper and salt to taste
- 2 .Heat a non-stick pan, toss all the peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium flame, keep aside.
- 3 .In a mixing bowl, add vegetables and dressing and mix well. Reserve some dressing for the garnishing.
- 4 .Line the salad plate, spoon the salad on top,crumbled cheese and garnish with the reserved dressing over the salad.
- 5 .Keep the salad in the refrigerator for ½ an hour and serve
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice