Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Brioche slices : 3
- Chicken thigh boneless: 60 gms
- Carrot : 20 gms
- Cucumber : 20 gms
- Coriander stalk with leaves: 10gms
- Mayonnaise : 30 gms
- Sugar : 15gms
- Salt and pepper : 8gms
- Butter : 15gms
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Wash and pat dry the chicken pieces
- 2 .Coat with oil and salt pepper mixture
- 3 .In a small mixing bowl add carrot julienne, cucumber batons , vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt, set aside
- 4 .Grill the chicken pieces and set aside
- 5 .Mix in the wasabi seasoning with mayonnaise. Beat well to ensure no lumps
- 6 .Toast the bread slices and brush with butter
- 7 .On first layer spread wasabi mayonnaise, pickled veg and coriander stalks
- 8 .On the second layer repeat process and keep the top most slice inclined on the rest of the sandwich.
- 9 .Serve with your choice of condiments.
- prawn tempura with wasabi mayo
- wasabi dusted curly fries
- baked sweet potato chips with wasabi dressing on the side.
- If brioche is not available
- ciabatta or plain Pullman loaf slices are to be used.
- The sandwich should never be grilled and ketchup is advised not to be had as an accompaniment.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice