For Panner Masala:
For Paneer Frankie
- Wheat Chapati
- Processed cheese
- Chaat Masla
- Green Chutney
- Few Onion rings
- Coriander, chopped
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .To Make Panner Masala
- 2 .In a pan heat oil, add chef solution onion tomato masla, salt to taste, red chilli powder, coriander powder.Mix the masla well.
- 3 .Add little water and cook the masala, add fresh cream mix it well
- 4 .Add the paneer pieces and mix gently.
- 5 .Garnish with coriander leaves, add fenugreek leaves
- 6 .To Make Paneer Frankie
- 7 .Heat wheat chapati on tawa/griddle, apply ghee and flip.
- 8 .Place paneer masla in center, grate some processed cheese, sprinkle some chaat masla, spread some green chutney
- 9 .Garnish with some onion rings and chopped coriander.Fold to make frankie
- 10 .Remove and serve hot.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice