Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Broccoli : 20gms
- Carrot : 20gms
- Snow peas : 20gms
- Baby corn : 20gms
- Green Peas : 20gms
- Sage : 05gms
- Oil : 20mls
- Seasoning : to taste
- Parmesan : 10gms
- Onion : 10gms
- Garlic : 05gms
- Fresh Cream : 90 ml
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Boil 500mls of water. Season the water with a fistful of salt, to make it taste salty. Add the pasta when the water comes to a boil for 5 mins to get perfectly al dente pasta. Strain and keep aside after coating with oil lightly to avoid sticking of the noodles.
- 2 .Dice all vegetables into sizeable cubes or whatever shape you prefer. The simpler the shape the better. Chop onion and garlic and set aside
- 3 .Parboil the broccoli, carrot, snow peas and baby corn. Transfer to ice
- 4 .In a pasta pan heat 20mls of oil, add the onion and sauté till translucent. Add the garlic and continue to sauté’ till both turn golden brown.
- 5 .Stir in the vegetables and 5gms of chipotle seasoning along with the sage, salt and pepper. Sauté some more. Add a splash of water if required to avoid burning the onion and garlic.
- 6 .Add cream and 10 ml of pasta water. Cook for a while and add the pasta. Toss till the sauce is well coated on the vegetables and pasta. Add final seasoning of salt ,pepper and the leftover 5gms of chipotle seasoning.
- 7 .Do not over cook the pasta. Finish with 5 gms of parmesan and plate as per desire. (OPTIONAL) Garnish with Parmesan and sprig of parsley.
- Penne alfredo with cheese sauce and grilled chicken
- Chipotle cheese club nachos.
- Chipotle chili minced pork over rice.
- Save some pasta water to use while cooking as it thickens the sauce perfectly.
- If adding any kind of non-vegetarian protein like chicken or pork
- it is advised to cook it separately beforehand and adding it later.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice