Chef Solutions Ingredients Used For Making Peri Peri Fries:
Other Ingredients Used:
- 3-4 Potatoes, preferably long
- 1 Cup Refined Flour
Steps Involved In Cooking Peri Peri Fries:
- 1 .Firstly take potato rinse well in water and then peel the skin of the potatoes cut them into long finger chips.
- 2 .Place them in cold water and wash them throughly.
- 3 .Remove in another bowl and add hot water to cover them.
- 4 .Add little salt.Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes coverd.
- 5 .Now in a bowl add refined flour, add peri peri seasoning.Mix well while adding little water to make semi thick marinate.keep aside
- 6 .Now remove the fries from water and dab in a kitchen towel to remove excess water.
- 7 .Add the french fries in the prepared marinate and coat well.
- 8 .Heat oil in a kadai, start deep frying the fries in small batches to avoid cluster.
- 9 .Fry till crisp and golden outside.Remove on an absorben papper .
- 10 .Sprinkle some peri peri masala on top and serve these peri peri fries.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice
Recommended CS products
- NO STOCK
- NO STOCK