Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Chana Dal: 1/2 Cup
- Oil: 4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder: 1 tsp
- Boneless Chicken: 250 Grams
- Water: 1/2 Cup
- Ginger and Garlic Paste: 3 tsp
- Green Chilli: 2 Nos,finely chopped
- Coriander and mint Leaves , chopped: Fistful
- Lime juice: 1 tbsp
- Egg: 1
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Soak chana dal for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 .In a pressure cooker heat 1tsp of oil. Add the soaked Chana dal, garam masala powder and chicken. Mix well. Add a pinch of salt and required amount of water. Wait for 2 whistles of cooker.
- 3 .Cook until all the water has evaporated and chicken is tendered
- 4 .Let it cool for some time and then grind all the ingredients to a thick paste (do not add water while grinding).
- 5 .In the paste add piri piri seasoning, ginger and garlic paste, coriander leaves and mint leaves, lime juice. Mix all the ingredients to combine well.
- 6 .Using your palm make the kebabs of any desired shape and size, generally flat round shape
- 7 .Now dipping in egg fluid shallow fry the kebabs from both sides till golden brown.
- 8 .You can traditionally serve the kebabs hot with chutney as per your choice.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice
Recommended CS products
- NO STOCK
- NO STOCK