Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Corn: ½ cup
- Green Chilies Finely Chopped: 2 nos
- Onion Finely Chopped: 1
- Brown Bread: 6 slices
- Green Olives: 2 Tbsp
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- Oil: As required
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Heat a pan on medium flame toast 2 slices of bread at a time on one side only toast as many bread slices as possible and reserve.
- 2 .Top the toasted side of the bread with 2 tbsp. of corn masala and cheese.
- 3 .Place the pan back on medium flame with 2 tbsp oil. Once the oil is hot start toasting the slices of bread. Cover the pan and allow the cheese to melt at the same time the bread should evenly get crispy in the bottom.
Prepare corn masala
- Heat a wok on medium flame with 1 tbsp oil.
- Once the oil starts to smoke add the finely chopped chilies, and onions fry all the ingredients till it’s wilted down a bit.
- Add the corn along with the piri piri masala, fry for 2 minutes remove the masala from the flame allow to cool.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice