Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 heaped tablespoons tinned or frozen sweetcorn
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- Good handful sliced cucumber
- 3 large handfuls of lettuce
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon of low fat yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Grill the chicken without any oil until cooked through and set aside to cool.
- 2 .Meanwhile, place the eggs in a pan of water over high heat. Bring to the boil and time for 9 minutes from the time boiling starts. Remove from heat, drain and cool under a running tap. Set aside.
- 3 .Assemble all the remaining salad ingredients in a large decorative salad bowl.
- 4 .Chop the chicken and add to the salad.
- 5 .Toss the salad well to mix in. Add Peeled and sliced eggs.
- 6 .In the yogurt pot, add the piri piri to taste Mix well.
- 7 .Season the salad and serve. Pour the dressing over and enjoy
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice