Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- 1 cup Sushi rice
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 8-10 Prawns, de shell and clean the prawns
- To marinate prawns
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- To Make Prawns slurry
- 1 cup refined flour
- Salt to taste
- To make prawns sushi
- Nori sheet
- Sushi Mat
- A drop of wasabi
- Mayonnaise Sauce
- Japanese Sushi Seasoning
- Avocado, Sliced
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Wash the sushi rice properly in water and soak for 20 minutes.
- 2 .Now boil 2 cups water, add salt sushi rice and over and cook on low flame check after 15 minutes.
- 3 .To Marinate Prawns
- 4 .In a bowl add fish sauce, soya sauce, sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, chopped garlic, chopped ginger. Mix all the ingredients well.
- 5 .Add the prawns and mix well. Allow to marinade
- 6 .In mean while check rice, mix well as they tend to be sticky.
- 7 .Add few drops of rice vinegar Remove and keep aside.
- 8 .To Make Prawns slurry
- 9 .In a bowl add refined flour, salt to taste, water. Make thick slurry.
- 10 .Pick a prawn and dip in slurry and roll in panko bread crumbs. Remove and keep aside.
- 11 .Do the same with the remaining prawns.
- 12 .Heat oil in a frying pan, deep fry the coated prawns till crisp and brown Remove and keep aside.
- 13 .To Make Prawns sushi
- 14 .Place sushi mat, place noori over it at the corner
- 15 .Dip hands in water and start assembling rice over noori sheet .Flatten it as thin as possible.
- 16 .Spread a drop of wasabi over it spread some mayonnaise, sprinkle some Japanese sushi seasoning.
- 17 .Place the prawns, arrange avocado. Start rolling the sheet
- 18 .Once the sushi is done adjust the corners.
- 19 .Now wet the knife and slide over the sushi cut into thin pieces. Serve with wasabi and light soya sauce.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice