Chef Solutions Ingredients used:
Other Ingredients Used:
- Whole chicken ,cut into pieces :- 1(4pound).
- Egg :- 1
- Sweet potato flour:- ¼ cup
- Tapioca flour :- 1cup
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .To marinate :- in a glass dish or bowl, combine chilli garlic seasoning ,egg.
- 2 .mix together. add chicken pieces and turn to coat. cover dish or bowl refrigerate to marrinate for at least1/2 hr
- 3 .Mix the sweet potato flour and tapioca flour mixture
- 4 .Then add each chicken pieces to the flour coating well
- 5 .In a large skillet or wok,heat oil over medium high heat .add marrinated chicken (disposing of leftover marinade )and fry for 20-25min.or until chicken is crispy and brown and juices run clear
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice