Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g prawns
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 200g cooked rice
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a small frying pan. Fry the prawns, spring onions, garlic and chilli. Set aside.
- 2 .Gently whisk the egg, fry in a little oil to make a simple omelette. Roll and slice into strips.
- 3 .Heat the remaining sunflower oil in a wok until smoking. Add the prawns, spring onions, garlic and chilli seasoning, followed immediately by the rice
- 4 .Ensure everything is mixed well, including the omelette, before seasoning the rice with the soy sauce. Serve immediately
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice