Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Cooking oil :2 tablespoons
- Eggplant small, cut into long strips: 3nos.
- Dry red chilly: 2 nos.
- Fresh ginger peeled and finely minced: 1/2 inch
- Green onion chopped: 1
- Soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 1/2 teaspoon
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .In a wok or saucepan over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil and swirl to coat wok. When wok is hot, add eggplant in a single layer. Cook 2 minutes and flip over each piece so they cook evenly. Cook another 2-3 minutes, flipping occasionally. The eggplant should have changed in colour.
- 2 .Put eggplant aside in wok and add 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Add red chilly , ginger and green onion. Stir until they become fragrant.
- 3 .Add the fried eggplant and stir fry for one minute. Add soy sauce, vinegar Chilli garlic seasoning and sugar and stir to combine all. Serve immediately.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice