Chef Solutions Ingredients used
Other Ingredients Used
- Onion : 10gms
- Garlic : 05gms
- Oil : 200mls
- Boiled baby potatoes: 100gms
- Spring onion dices : 20gms
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Heat 180mls of oil in a deep heavy base pan. Lightly dust the boiled potatoes (peeled) with flour, salt and pepper. Shallow fry the potatoes till golden brown and crisp on the outside and set aside on kitchen napkins.
- 2 .Now in a separate pan heat 20 ml of oil. Add chopped onion and garlic; cook till lightly browned.
- 3 .Add the sweet chili sauce with 10 mls of water.
- 4 .Once the sauce is bubbling add the potatoes and toss till the potatoes are well coated.
- 5 .Turn off the flame and add spring onion. Toss once or twice.
- 6 .Serve as per preference.
- Prawn and brown bread toast glazed in sweet chili sauce
- Fries/tater tots/wedges with sweet chili mayonnaise.
- Peeling the potatoes is optional in case of baby potatoes.
- if cooking with the skin on then dusting with flour is not required.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice