Ingredients used For Salad Dressing:
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Lime Juice: 1 Tablespoon
- Mustard sauce: ½ teaspoon
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .In a bowl combine Chicken and tandoori seasoning. Keep it aside for 30-40 minutes.
- 2 .Take a grill pan, fry the chicken for 5-7 minutes or until cooked properly.
- 3 .Once the chicken is cooked. Into the same pan sauté onion and cherry tomatoes for a minute.
- 4 . In a large salad bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- 5 .Add the dressing and crushed black pepper. Give it a good mix.
- 6 .Serve immediately
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice