Ingredients used for Marination:
Ingredients used For Batter:
- Gram flour: 1 cup
- Fresh coriander :2 tbsp
- Baking powder: ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder; ½ tsp
- Refined Flour: 2 tablespoon
- Salt few pinches
- Water as required
- Oil for deep frying
Steps Involved in Cooking:
- 1 .Marinate fish with lemon juice, garlic paste, tandoori seasoning, and crushed green chillies.
- 2 .After 5 minutes, roll each fish piece in dry plain flour( maida).
- 3 .Make a normal consistency batter, using besan and all the ingredients listed for batter.
- 4 .Heat oil in a wok, dip each fish piece in batter and fry on medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- 5 .Serve with ketchup, lemon slices or tamarind sauce.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice