Chef Solutions Ingredients Used
Other Ingredients Used
- Paneer, sliced : 2 pieces
- Corn flour : 1 tbsp
- Refined flour (maida) dissolved in 3/4
- cup water : ½ cup
- Bread or bun : Your choice
- Mayonnaise : 2 tbsp(mixed with a pinch of tandoori seasoning)
- Lettuce : 1
- Butter for brushing
- Oil for deep-frying
Steps Involved in Cooking
- 1 .Combine paneer and tandoori seasoning nicely.Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- 2 .Dip each paneer slice in the maida-water mixture and roll in the bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides
- 3 .Heat the oil in a wok and deep-fry each patty till it turns golden brown in color from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- 4 . Cut the bun/ bread into two. Apply butter on both the sides of each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a tava (griddle). Keep aside.
- 5 . Place the lower half of the bun on a clean, dry surface and apply ½ tbsp of mayonnaise on each bun halves.
- 6 .Place patties and lettuce. Put the leftover Mayonnaise on the top of the patties.
- 7 .Cover with an upper half of the bun and press it lightly.
More similar recipes
- Prawn and brown bread toast glazed in sweet chili sauce
- Fries/tater tots/wedges with sweet chili mayonnaise.
Now share your recipes with the community!Submit your recipe
No reviews for this Repice