- Easy to make
- Specially designed to make Black forest Cakes in vegetarian form
- Delicious and rich chocolate taste
- Good volume and uniform crumb texture
- Good mouth feel and aroma
A convenient mix to make excellent premium vegetarian chocolate cakes
- Chocolate Cake Mix (Egg-free) - 1000g
- Water -500g
- Oil -50g
Directions for Use
Steps for Cooking:
- Mix Egg Free Chocolate Cake Mix Water at low speed for 1 minute withwhisker.
- Scrap down & whip the mixture at high speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fold oil slowly while mixing at low speed for 30sec.
- Pour into baking tins & bake at 165 to 170°C (for round pan) and at 170 to 180°CIfor square pan) for 30-35 minutes.
|Nutritional Information||Approximate Values|
|Amount per 100 g|
|Total Fat (g)||4.9|
Wheat flour, Sugar, Cocoa Solids (5%), Edible starch, Milk solids, Raising agents[E500(11), E5416i), Permitted Emulsifying & Stabilizing agents (E471, E477, E48100), E415), Dextrose, Salt, Artificial flavouring substances (Chocolate), Nature Identicalflavouring Substances (Vanilla). CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOURS (Artificial & Natural identical flavouring substances)This Premium EGG FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX contains Wheat & Milk ingredients
Sugar, Wheat flour, Milk solids, Cocoa Solids, Starch, Caramel, Raising agents (INS 500ii,541) Emulsifier and Stabilizer (INS 475, INS 471, INS 481, INS 415), Salt, Nature Identical Flavoring.